2011/03/16

Mochy's "Matching" Donation - Day 1 is over

I played more than 40 matches in Day 1.

I played 16 hours , starting from 10:00AM to 3:40AM.
A lot of people actually donate much more than $10. Thank you for your co-operation.
Warmest story I had today is from Play65. An unknown guy started to talk to me.
He wasn't good at english but said like "Play 3p $10" " I bad english"" I give $10".
Ovbiously some of his friend translate this blog to his language.
I am heard that this project is translated into atleast Danish and French.

Chiva started charity tournament in P65 too.
http://www.facebook.com/notes/chiva-k-tafazzoli/help-us-to-help-japan-wba-play65-online-charity-tournament/10150124568668826

"NYGAMMONLORD" on GridGammon put this project in his information and
He decided to donate his lesson fee from backgammon coach. (that is his job)
I Thank all for your help in many ways.

I am looking for more donors in Day 2. See you in 10hours.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿